Monday, May 2, 2016

A Kickstart

So I created this blog to express what I have in mind and heart. I'm a shy, quiet person that does not tend to tell people what I really feel. At times, thoughts are overflowing inside my head. Sometimes there's an arguing creeps that argues with my thoughts, so I was wondering if Inside Out were true (giggles).

Moreover, I'm that kind of person that want to tell the world what was my reaction and interpretation of things, but doesn't know how to. In this blog I've created, perhaps I can now conquer that weakness of mine. I would then write what I want and would express my thoughts.

Don't care if there's or there isn't a reader. As long as I can express what my mind tells me, I'll continue to write....

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my blog... that was sweet...

    There are days were things a better but as you know, life isn't easy, there are many challenges but they will bring growth xox

    I hope you enjoy having a place to say what you feel... I know that one day it won't be enough to do it privately... one day you will want others know the thoughts are yours... when you are ready xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Honey... I love honesty and sharing it to the world is just another beautiful side of you... congrats! enjoy blogging! you'll love it!!! I always wrote how I feel on my blog too.. its between those fashion / travel post if you are willing to read carefully.. ;)
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogsphere! I agree to you, just enjoy and be yourself! Thanks for your wonderful comment on Qing's Style Please always keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle on Instagram and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Dear for dropping by and leaving me a wonderful comment on my post.
    Happy to connect with you. Welcome Dear! Stay connected.
    xoxo
    Epsita

    www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete